I get ya sista! I got up and danced when I saw the forecast! Let's go lay out on Monday. Oh wait, I'm going to have a baby on Sunday... guess I'll wait a little while. :)
I am sooooo excited for next week. This snowy weather has GOT to go! It is like a winter wonderland outside right now, but by Saturday it will be 65 degrees. . .that's Denver for you!
4 comments:
I get ya sista! I got up and danced when I saw the forecast! Let's go lay out on Monday. Oh wait, I'm going to have a baby on Sunday... guess I'll wait a little while. :)
wow -- looks like nice February weather to me
I am sooooo excited for next week. This snowy weather has GOT to go! It is like a winter wonderland outside right now, but by Saturday it will be 65 degrees. . .that's Denver for you!
Haaha! They fooled you too!
Post a Comment