Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Huge Shout Out to...

SAM
Matt claims that I take too long and too hot showers and as a result has caused some water damage on our walls in our bathroom. I don't agree with his theory. I really don't know why it's happening. Our condo is only 3 years old...should it be ready for repairs already?!! Anyway, for now the problem is solved. Sam used his Spring Break to repair our walls! Now we just have paint. I have been wanting to paint our bathroom for a long time and now is the perfect time to do it.

Stay tuned for pictures of our NEW bathroom!





tHaNkS sAm!!!

2 comments:

Renae said...

Wow! Kudos to the inlaw! Way to spend your spring break :)

Laura said...

I like the idea of a new paint job, but it seems like about half way through I want to be done already!!