Sunday, March 9, 2008

~SPriNG feVEr~



I have got 100% SPRING FEVER! Too bad I can't ditch work like I used to ditch school this time of year ;) I love this time of year when we spring our clocks forward and the sun sets later. We celebrated this great day by dusting off the grill and having a barbecue. It was also our annual kick off for our Sunday walks! Something I always look forward to when the weather is nice.

4 comments:

Stinsonian said...

You're my girl! I love spring/summer walks and can't wait to get out there. If our church didn't get out so late (5 pm) it would be lots better!!

Renae said...

We do the Sunday walk too! We always try to sneak out without letting the kids know (except JR--the babysitter.) They always want to come with us. Too bad we got a dog...now we have to take her with us...not so fun anymore...

Laura said...

Yeah for Sunday walks...it means summer is coming!

Joe and Julianne said...

I love this time of year, too! Not the springing forward the clock stuff -- that is stupid. But the sun and flowers are awesome!