Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I wanted to love it!


I am not a huge movie person except when it comes to chick flicks! I was so excited when I saw the previews for 27 Dresses. It looked so cute for many reasons. I could relate to "never a bride, always a brides maid." I really like Katherine Heigl (thanks to Grey's Anatomy) and the timing just seemed perfect. I convinced Matt how good it would be and he agreed to go. So...we went, I laughed and went "Aww" but for some reason it just didn't tug at the heart strings or leave that "I love that movie" feeling in me. It was just ok. So I walked away with an empty feeling and a continuing hunger for a new good chick flick to add to my collection

4 comments:

Renae said...

I have totally wanted to see this movie too. Not that I get out to see movies very much:)

Katherine said...

That is so sad! I was excited to see it. . .glad I didn't drag Paul to see it yet. He wouldn't have been happy if he sat through a chick flick that even I thought was lame!

Stinsonian said...

I liked this movie but probably won't buy it. I think I just liked watching Katherine Heigl but the plot was pretty slow & predictable. I hope some good shows come out soon because we have to live it up before our little one arrives!

Lisa said...

is it worth a redbox dollar? That is are favorite way to see movies.