Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thanks Southwest!



Truth be known I don't like flying. Why you may ask?
1. I don't like breathing the same air 200 other people are breathing
2. I hate laying my head back on the chair...how many people with nasty, greasy hair have laid their head back.
3. The table trays...seriously, do they ever wash them.
4. The arm rests. You would be surprised how many people DON'T wash their hands
5. The bathrooms. I can hold it a long time. I am NOT using that bathroom!

It was confirmed this weekend that airplanes are nothing more than bacteria traps. About 12 hours after I got home I realized that I wasn't feeling all that great...scratchy throat, stuffy nose, achy body. So as I write this I am hacking away and feeling like crap. Thanks Southwest!

3 comments:

Renae said...

I always think about this too! How many little kids have wet their pants in this seat? How many people have thrown up? I could go on and on...sneezing, passing gas, drooling...and we PAY for this!!

Darrell Gardner said...

interesting seems like almost the whole family has one of these now.

Here's a solution to everyone's plane seat problems:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/travel/plane-sheets-personal-airline-seat-covers-043548

Darrell Gardner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.