Kenneth N. Gardner Activity Center
The Ledges Golf Course
On Saturday, Matt played day 2 in his golf tournament at the Ledges Golf course. He said the view was beautiful. I have passed the golf course 2 times in my life but both times were mile 17 and 18 of the St. George Marathon so I couldn't remember what it looked like...I am sure it is beautiful. Saturday morning I ran in a 5K race...I am one step closer to completing the Runners Series for a guaranteed entree into the 2008 St. George marathon. Mike and Renae drove down late Friday night to run the race as well and drove home just hours after the race was over. Renae is also in the Runners Series...I didn't want you to think they were that desperate to run 3 miles :)
We also listened to BYU defeat Wyoming 35-10 (very few TV stations in St. George get the Mountain...grrr!)
Saturday Night we enjoyed dinner at an old timers, one of a kind, home cookin' restaurant. Joe and Julianne had to re-assure us that the food was good. They were right. The onion rings were great and their pie was awesome.
Matt and Sharon
Joe, Julianne and Joey
We had such a fun time. Julianne and Joe need to stop being so nice so they don't have company every weekend :) For those planning on a St. George trip there is one item you must not forget. GUM!!! Joey had to have asked me for gum at least 20 times...good thing I was stocked.
Thanks Joe and Julianne!




1 comment:
I am sure Joey asked for gum way more than 20 times :) It was a great weekend! Joey says thanks for the gum.
Post a Comment