8 years ago
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Is Summer Over?
Wow! Where does the time go. How come summertime goes so fast but the winter months seem to drag on forever? We have been busy this summer and I have been horrible at updating. We have been playing a lot and I don't know if I will ever get around to updating everything we did but I will update on our most recent adventure. ~Bora Bora~ It was really a vacation of a lifetime and hopefully we will visit again soon :) I am uploading pictures and will post some as soon as I feel like it...so I guess it might be a while. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Please post picures!!! Mark and I are both really jealous. What a vacaction and a great way to end the summer!
A FUN trip for a great couple. Yes, need more pictures!
Post a Comment