I love that pic! Can't wait to see my baby brother!! Maybe we can get him to run another marathon....
I miss Kenny! Can't wait for him to be HOME
I can't believe he is coming home. Those two years have gone by so fast!!
I'm so excited!!
Now--the door bell keep ringing! It is a good time. I learned it takes more courage to be with girls than to knock on a strangers door:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that pic! Can't wait to see my baby brother!! Maybe we can get him to run another marathon....
I miss Kenny! Can't wait for him to be HOME
I can't believe he is coming home. Those two years have gone by so fast!!
I'm so excited!!
Now--the door bell keep ringing! It is a good time. I learned it takes more courage to be with girls than to knock on a strangers door:)
Post a Comment