Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Birthweek Not Birthday!


I am pretty dang proud of myself.
I chose it out myself. Thanks Sam's Club!

Matt has had quite the week! My family gets together once a month for a big Family Home Evening. I decided since it was the day after Matt's birthday I would surprise him with a birthday cake. Well the surprise part didn't work so well since he opened the trunk, but we were still able to have cake.


3 comments:

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

Sam's Club makes the best cakes! Very festive! We got one for Dallin's 4th b-day. Maybe in March, Adam and I will get a giant 1/2 sheet cake to share!

Jonny K said...

Happy Birthweek...ya big dummy. Too bad i'm not in town...i'da taken you to the Malt Shoppe for a Sundee after dinner at Ru-Goos...

Stinsonian said...

Happy birth-week Matt! We love you!